I stayed at Xaviera's bed and breakfast for the first time in June 2009. I had the honor and pleasure of being welcomed by the infamous Madame X herself, Xaviera, and her wonderful husband Philip. Xaviera is not only one of the most interesting people I have ever met, she is also one of the most kind, genuine and entertaining.... More
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.