Staying in Xaviera and Phillip's was very pleasant. I felt very welcomed and looked after while staying there. In contrast to the busy streets of Amsterdam center, this place is located at Amsterdam south and it's very quiet and it's only a short walk to the Museumplein. I highly recommend Xaviera and Phillip's B&B.
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.