We very much liked our stay at the B&B at the garden house of Xaviera Hollander. It was cosy and everything you need was there, like a water cooker, fridge, TV and a very good bathroom. The beds are fine. Amsterdam was super. There is so much to see that we will be back some day. I can recommend this... More
- Also Known As:
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel Amsterdam
- Xaviera Hollander`s Happy House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Bohemian villa of legendary author Xaviera Hollander, in the heart of Amsterdam, with airport pickup provided as well as personal chef on request, ideal for couples, honeymooners, gay friendly, animal friendly, and meet the author herself if she is in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Xaviera Hollander's Happy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.