I was in Amsterdam for two days and my friends and I stayed here overnight. Location is good, and they provide the bare minimum that would be expected at a hostel. It's a bit stark--sort of more like a shoddy hotel than your typical hostel--but it got the job done. There were seven of us and we booked beds in... More
- Also Known As:
- Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Hotel
- Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique location offers everything for a perfect stay in Amsterdam. We are situated in the beautiful Vondelpark near the Leidseplein entertainment area. The three major and best known museums in Amsterdam (the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum & Stedelijk Museum) are within 5 minutes walking distance. We offer plenty of activities for exploring the city. A free daily walking tour which is great to meet others travelers and to get inside information about Amsterdam. Or rent a Stayokay City bike and discover Amsterdam by yourself. The famous Canal Belt is best to be explored during a canal cruise. Enjoy great food & drinks offers in our bar dur one of the themed bar nights. We look forward to seeing you soon; Welcome in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.