We stayed here for one night whilst "between flights". The location is ideal for access to the railway station & consequently the airport, Checked out at 6.40am on a Friday morning and had caught a train & and arrived at the airport by 7am.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Ibis Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Ibis Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paul van Ommen, the manager of the ibis Amsterdam Centre hotel, would like to give you a very warm welcome.At the ibis Amsterdam Centre, you are in the middle of the action. The city centre is at your doorstep. Within walking distance you will find the famous dam square, the red light district, historical canals and hundreds of bars and restaurants. Right in front of the hotel there are trains, metros, buses, canalbuses and trams to take you to museums, the airport (15min), the Rai convention centre and the Anne Frank house.The hotel offers 363 modern, convenient rooms equipped with all the necessary facilities such as a hairdryer, tv, Free WiFi, glass fibre internet, safe and phone (a water kettle can be borrowed at the reception desk).Feeling hungry? Breakfast is served daily from 6am to noon; our restaurant is open until 10:30pm and a variety of snacks and sandwiches are available 24/7. After a long day of exploring the beautiful city, you can relax and enjoy a hot or cold beverage in our stylish bar, while having a view on hundreds of bicycles. Our friendly employees welcome you until 1am.We’ll see you soon at the ibis Amsterdam Centre! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, ACCOR, HotelsNL, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.