Nice hotel and close to tram stop. Breakfast was good but like many hotels in Europe is overpriced. Our room was VERY small and if we stay again would upgrade to a premier room. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer
- Mercure Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsNL, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.