We stayed in March 2014 and the location was great- easy to get everywhere but not too close to all the tourist tat. Had to change rooms after the 1st night due to loud bangs coming from the central heating (room 313). Rooms are small but nicely decorated. Service was very good all friendly and welcoming willing to help.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer
- Mercure Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, ACCOR, HotelsNL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.