Clean and tidy Helpful and cheerful staff Good price in Zermatt Safe Quiet Comfort, big and nice room Comfort public facilities, such as open area on ground floor and dining area provided free breakfast and added additional cost for dinner, good breakfast and dinner Far away from train station, walk around 15-20 mins, 2 stairs before arriving the hostel, inconvenient... More
- Also Known As:
- Youthhostel Zermatt Hotel Zermatt
- Youthhostel Zermatt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world-famous Matterhorn, lovingly called “Horu” by locals, can be seen directly from Zermatt Youth Hostel. Every day of the year, the Youth Hostel offers a charming alternative for all those guests for whom a luxurious hotel room is not necessary to enjoy the Zermatt mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Zermatt Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.