There's one reason you go to 3100 Gornergrat: the views. And they don't disappoint. The hotel itself is nice, but a little on the basic side. We paid for the top tier "Junior Suite" and it was definitely the most simplistic $400/night room I've ever stayed in. That said, dinner and breakfast were included in the price and they were... More
- Also Known As:
- 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat Hotel Zermatt
- 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3100 Kulmhotel GornergratWelcome to the highest hotel in the Swiss Alps! In the midst of 29 four thousand meter peaks, you experience your own personal experience in a breathtaking panorama of peaks associated with more than 100 years old tradition of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.