This is a charming, grand old hotel with history as Sir Conan Doyle and his Sherlock Holmes stayed there. I had a big, huge tub in my room with lots of hot water, I had a nice hot soak while eating chocolate and listening to the cow bells outside my window. Beautiful view of the mountains. Convenient to the Sherlock... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Du Sauvage Hotel
- Parkhotel Du Sauvage Meiringen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Center of Meiringen, the Hotel is a synergie from swiss historic Hotels and modern Management. Art Nouveau style in the public area, traditional rooms. Swiss Restaurant nearby the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Olotels so you can book your Parkhotel du Sauvage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.