We stayed here as a group, in two dorms of 6, for 2 nights purely for the purposes of Skiing in the Grindelwald area. The room was basic as you might expect, a loft room, with 6 beds in a row. Not much space above the bed, so be careful if you will hit your head! It was tricky to... More
- Also Known As:
- Jugendherberge Grindelwald Hotel Grindelwald
- Jugendherberge Grindelwald Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best of the Alps - have fun in the Grindelwald youth hostel! It is undoubtedly one of the most comfortable hostels in the Alps. The welcoming cosiness has remained, but modern bedrooms and practical facilities for groups and families have now been added. More than ever before, the youth hostel is a rendezvous for sport fans and young guests from all over the world who want to experience the impressive world of the mountains around Grindelwald. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Grindelwald Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.