You go to the Intercontinental and you know what you're getting. Intercon Geneva doesn't disappoint. Rooms aren't bad sized, but the bathroom did feel kinda cramped, that said both are really well appointed, and you'd be hard pressed not to have a comfortable stay in this hotel. Whilst it's location isn't the best, you are only 10mins from the airport/train... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.