Geneva is not short of top end hotels but the Intercontinental certainly rates highly. Being slightly away from the lake, the noise from the crowds on a warm summer evening is less and you have the advantage of height to afford great views of the lake and the city. I was lucky enough to be in a corner room, complete... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve