The Intercontinental is a high rise building just north of the <Nations> transport hub, so very easily reached by bus (The 5 stops outside the hotel; the 8 passes Nations) or tram from the railway station Cornavin. The 5 also serves the airport so is very convenient for public transport whether you arrive by train or plane. The hotel issues... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Geneva is a stately, 18-storey tower in the centre of the diplomatic district. Surrounded by parkland, with Lake Geneva and the Alps visible in the distance, the hotel is close to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum and the United Nations Office. Old Town, the Ariana Museum and the Botanical Gardens are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.