This hostel was pretty good but it was the most expensive hostel I stayed at in 2 weeks in Switzerland. The breakfast was good and they have nice expresso and tea! The room I stayed in had 3 bunk beds and the bathroom was down the hall. The blow dryer was great but it was so annoying to have to... More
- Also Known As:
- Jugendherberge Bern Hotel
- Jugendherberge Bern Hotel Bern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A secluded garden, a good midday restaurant and a perfect location. The youth hostel is located directly below the Federal Parliament, just a few minutes’ walk from the station and city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Jugendherberge Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.