When I travel to Basel my choice is the Swiss hotel. Very conveniently located, friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and great food!!! The only problem is it is booked most of the time. So if you are planing a trip to Basel make sure you book in advance!!!
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Le Plaza Basel Hotel Basel
- Swissotel Le Plaza Basel Hotel
- Swissotel Le Plaza Hotel Basel
- Basel Swissotel Le Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Le Plaza Basel is the largest hotel in the Basel area. Directly located at the fairgrounds and only a few minutes by foot to the river Rhine and the old town, it is the perfect venue not only for business travellers but also for leisure guest. The 238 stylishly appointed rooms are at least 25 sqm and the largest rooms in town. The hotel’s facilities include the modern ô bar and the restaurant Grill25. At Basel’s first "Urban Grillroom" it’s all about perfect steaks and fresh fish. Vegetarian wishes will also be fulfilled. All rooms are equipped with a large working desk with integrated adapters, ironing facilities and wired & wireless internet access. Additionally Swissotel Le Plaza features a business corner with free internet access in the lobby. Our fitness area, purovel sport, offers state of the art fitness equipment; you can relax in the sauna or enjoy a massage. Furthermore the guests benefit from the Concierge service, which always has some insider tips, from free parking on weekends and from the Basel Mobility Ticket for free use of the public transportation system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Swissotel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swissotel Le Plaza Basel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.