Our room at this 7-room residence was more like an apartment than a hotel room. It was absolutely better than perfect. Each suite is named and we stayed in the Beatitude suite. Huge, with a huge private garden out back. Bed is comfortable, which has become very important to me. View out the back double doors is awesome. One morning... More
- Also Known As:
- San Crispino Historical Mansion Hotel
- San Crispino Historical Mansion Hotel Assisi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Crispino Historic Mansion is the perfect place if you wish to spend an unforgettable stay in a real medieval ambiance, with all modern facilities, right in the historic centre of Assisi, the city of St. Francis. If you come inside and close the heavy wooden door behind you, you lose the understanding of the meaning of space and time. Everything is quiet, intimate and comfortable, you will have a chance to spend your holidays in the past: in fact all the units have been carefully and perfectly restored, named after the natural elements of the Canticle of the Creatures: Brother Fire, Mother Earth, Sister Moon and Stars, Sister Water, Brother Wind, Brother Sun and Beatitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your San Crispino Historical Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.