I (middle-aged woman travelling solo) stayed here three nights in January. Hotel had a great location near the center and my room was clean, quiet and comfortable. They serve breakfast to you in your room! Friendly proprietors. If you can, I highly recommend taking bus into Siena (rather than train). Much more convenient - and about a 15 minute walk... More
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Di San Martino Siena Residenza d`Epoca Hotel Siena
- Locanda Di San Martino Siena Residenza d`Epoca Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda di San Martino is a charming boutique hotel located in Palazzo Zaicchetti an original medieval structure renovated to offer luxury standards and service. It is nestled in the heart of Siena just 200 meters from the famous Piazza del Campo. The Locanda di San Martino is the ideal place to experience the alluring charm and the atmosphere of this city that has maintained its medieval identity over the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda di San Martino Siena Residenza d'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.