Extremely helpful service from the minute we booked - need transportation advice from Siena to Pienza, and received several emails and help setting it up so that our stay was seamless. Rooms are small but comfortable - would love to go back and stay longer than our one night there. Not difficult to find as expected, and a quaint and... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Fani Mignanelli Hotel
- Palazzo Fani Mignanelli Hotel Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Siena's historical center, just a few steps from Piazza del Campo, relaxing and comfortable rooms make Palazzo Fani Mignanelli the ideaI place to enjoy Siena. The Palazzo Fani Mignanelli lies on the third floor of a noble XIII century palace with elevator. Whether you are in Siena on vacation, business, or to study our charming hotel is an ideal place to stay while enjoying Siena and its fascinating history. Whether you are in Siena on vacation, business, or to study our charming hotel is the perfect place to stay while enjoying Siena and its fascinating history. The hotel offers comfortable relaxing accommodations in an intimate boutique hotel setting: room service, private bathroom, air conditioning, mini bar, safe, Lcd-Sat television, telephone, and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Palazzo Fani Mignanelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.