Quite an extraordinary place to stay! The breakfast was the best one i had ever, all fresh fruit produced i the monastery, the bread, the butter, .... , top quality, and the vue from the breakfast patio , beautiful. This was in 2011.
- Also Known As:
- Certosa Di Maggiano Hotel Siena
- Certosa Di Maggiano Siena
- Certosa Di Maggiano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Tuscany, 1 Km from Siena immersed in an uncontaminated countryside you find a XIV century Carthusian monastery, La Certosa di Maggiano turned into a Relais et Chateaux Hotel in 1978. An enchanting place, a light and natural luxury masterfully interpreted by the famous architect and interior designer, Renzo Mongiardino. A clear architecture with interiors rich in history dressed with impalpable silks and ornamental paintings & skillfully integrated within the natural and cultural environment. In line with this life born for silence and prayer, la Certosa di Maggiano offers today a set of services and activities aimed to improve your overall state of physical and spiritual wellness. A state of mind so well interpreted by the restaurant “Il Canto” and its Chef Paolo Lopriore, whose cuisine is another multi-sensorial journey which perfectly match our quest for life style, beauty & nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Certosa di Maggiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.