Lovely hotel located on the main square of San Gimignano. Perfect spot for walks. Good breakfast, and service, my only issue was a very hard bed. Beautiful building, good size to my room at least and a good sized bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Leon Bianco Hotel
- Leon Bianco San Gimignano
- Hotel Leon Bianco San Gimignano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A holiday at Hotel Leon Bianco, ancient hotel run by the same family for more than thirty years, is a step back in time: it is located in one of the most beautiful squares of the historical center, Piazza della Cisterna, inside an ancient palace surrounded by majestic towers of the Middle Ages.The Leon Bianco has maintained the fascination of its ancient origins: the simplicity that binds to the taste and to a warm welcome.Guests staying at the hotel Leon Bianco enjoys the best location, right in the heart of the historic center, to revive the atmosphere of the medieval village and to be able to explore San Gimignano, its typical little streets, the beautiful fortress of Montestaffoli, and all the wonders that this town offers then, he is in the position to visit the most important cities of Tuscany.At dispousal of our guests also a jacuzzi 5 sitz in the terrace, a fitness and a billiard rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Leon Bianco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.