The hotel is centrally yet quietly located in the centre of Pisas old town. Charming, but in a very old fashioned way. I can not quite see how this is a five star hotel. Wifi; not in the rooms and poorly in the common areas, breakfast; fair, a small restaurant next (did not try it - no guests seen there... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.