Prior to booking this hotel I had some reservations, given some of the other reviews posted. Subsequent experience has made me even more doubtful of the judgements of those who might be sleeping in the room nextdoor. We found the Relais to be a very well placed hotel and the staff, without exception, to be extremely welcoming and keen to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel