Pisa is a tiny place granted. lots of history and old buildings, ok. hotel is definitely not 5 stars and patrons should be made aware. wifi does not exists or works. breakfast is kept to a bare minimum. staff at reception look at you when they have the time. i asked the concierge to book me a table at a... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.