We stayed in the hotel during April 2014. The Hotel is slightly on the out skirts of Pisa, with about a 15 minute walk to the main centre of attractions (Tower, Cathedral etc..). The walk though is pleasant enough, with only a short part which takes you under an underpass (which at first seemed a bit dodgy, but after walking... More
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Otel, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.