My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in July 2012. The hotel looks really cool; the architecture is neat. We were greeted warmly and helped very well by the receptionists. Our room was large, but it was more minimalistic than I thought (very plain), and I was also a little disappointed by some of the wear and tear... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel