Lovely hotel. Brilliant Italian taste. Huge hotel but seemed like a ghost town. I've read reviews before that it's a hidden gem. That's very true. Pisa for us only had one thing! The leaning tower. And this hotel! Hotel is big which makes it seem empty. Staff were brilliant. 15 minute walk into Pisa. A bit dodgy under a underpass... More
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fastbooking, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.