Stayed in this hotel in July 2013 with two children. Room was clean, big enough for the four of us (separate bedroom + sofa-bed) and pool was huge and very refreshing in those hot summer days. Breakfast (included) was good and a lot of different items on the menu. However I can't recommend this hotel - I would even strongly... More
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.