Although I wouldn't say this is a 5 star hotel for ninety quid a night it was much better than expected, and better than the reviews below make out. We stayed here twice in the week that we were in Italy; the first and last night of our trip (we were flying from Pisa). The hotel staff couldn't have been... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel