The hostel is in a beautiful building, previously a monastery, with loads of character. The location is perfect - there is easy access to the wall as well as the town. Bus # 18 takes you to the San Frediano stop from the station. The wifi was poor with hardly any signal available. The €3 breakfast is cheap but lacking.... More
- Also Known As:
- Ostello San Frediano Hotel Lucca
- Ostello San Frediano Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the historical center of Lucca, in an old restored building, close to the main attractives of the town, with a wide garden that looks upon the beautiful city walls.We have several kinds of accomodation: double rooms, family rooms for 4 or 6 persons, shared rooms with 6 or 8 beds, most of them with private bathroom; moreover we have toilets and showers on each floor. Besides the comfort that you can find in the spacious bedrooms, we have also TV room, library, dining room, meeting areas, internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Ostello San Frediano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.