We had a wonderful stay over New Year at " La Romea". The couple who owns and runs the place are absolutely fantastic people, the rooms are beautiful and unique, the breakfast is really good... The list could go on and on. Should you ever plan to visit Lucca, this is the place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.