From May, 20th till 24th we spent our last part of our Northern Italian Journey. We travelled by our classic vintage Mini-Cooper as mentioned before. The Albergo Villa Casanova is located only a few miles / kilometers away from the old small medieval city of amazing Lucca. This particular city we highly recommend, too. Even to reach the Villa -... More
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Villa Casanova Hotel Lucca
- Albergo Villa Casanova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo Villa Casanova is the result of a complete renovation of an 18th-century Tuscan farmhouse set in 360 acres of mixed woodland just ten minutes from Lucca. Newly reopened in December 2009, Albergo Villa Casanova is now a distinctive and relaxed, luxury boutique hotel with 14 incredibly spacious suites, restaurant, magnificent terraces, infinity swimming pool and tennis court. The valley of Lucca and the tower of Castello Nozzano can be viewed from the hotel and the area is ideal for walking, cycling and exploring the historical walled town of Lucca, home to Puccini. It's also a perfect location to just relax with a book and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Numerous festivals take place throughout the year. The world famous Puccini Festival takes place at the open-air theatre at Torre del Lago, a few Kilometres from the hotel. Albergo Villa Casanova has its own chapel (see section on Weddings) and several adjoining country houses, one of which dates back to the 15th century. The original owners were the Balbani family who later gave their name to the locality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Jetsetter, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Villa Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.