We spent a week at the Riva Lofts and really enjoyed our stay. It was close to the Paolo Uccello tram stop, only 3 stops away from Florence's main train station, so it made getting there easy. The location could be seen as a positive or negative; it is a very quiet, peaceful place, away from the crowds of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.