I would stay at Antica Dimora Johlea again in a heartbeat. I would also recommend it to any friends or family visiting Florence. The location is great. On the map it looks a little far from the center of town where most of the sightseeing is, but it is misleading because it is only a 10 minute walk to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Johlea Hotel
- Antica Dimora Johlea Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harmonious, elegant, and full of light, this Florentine residence is situated on the top floor of a beautiful 19th-century palazzo. The rooms, all uniquely designed and decorated, have walls in soft hues of natural earth and mineral pigments. The curtains and the canopies of the four-poster beds are made out of precious oriental silk, while pure linen from Florence's renowned, artisan fabric manufacturer, Antica Tessitoria Busatti, is used to decorate the breakfast hall and living rooms. The bathrooms are done in Carrara marble or in hand-painted tiles. Perhaps the nicest surprise, however, is the rooftop terrace, from which you will be able to admire Brunelleschi's dome, Giotto's bell tower, the crenellated silhouette of Palazzo Vecchio, and the magnificent bird's eye view of Florence's historic center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Antica Dimora Johlea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.