We stayed here for 5 nights based on Tripadvisor reviews, and they were spot on! Beautiful old building right across from the Academia and we could see the tip of the Duomo from our room. We had the flat facing the street and yes there was noise but the hustle and bustle and sights from the window really just added... More
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alfani Al David Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Alfani Al David Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic building in the centre of Florence, Palazzo Alfani al David offers elegant and refined accomodation directly in front of the Galleria dell'Accademia, the site of the famous David by Michelangelo.At Palazzo Alfani, you'll reside in an elegant vacation apartment in Florence, in an elegantly restored in the 17th century palace. The ideal choice for a couple or family stay.Stylish, well-lit and restored respecting historical tradition, the apartments of Palazzo Alfani al David are ideal for living and experiencing Florence in full freedom without giving up the comforts of a 4 star hotel.The Alfani family manages the residence directly like good neighbours and is at your disposal to provide suggestions for restaurants, food and wine tasting tours, and interesting places to see so you can discover the most authentic side of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Palazzo Alfani al David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.