Wonderful hotel for a short stay in Florence. Central location surrounded by fabulous restaurants and near some of the most beautiful sites in Florence. Inside the hotel is delightful and unique. The bar is very pleasant and the staff knowledgable and very very helpful. The room was exceptionally comfortable and very clean - a little bit of work in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borghese Palace Art Hotel offers a free wellness centre, and uniquely decorated rooms blending antique furniture and modern-style décor. Set in a 15th-century building, it is a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral.Rooms are uniquely decorated with original works of contemporary art and include an LCD TV with Sky channels. Wired internet is free in the rooms while Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and croissants.The wellness centre is set in original 13th-century cellars. Relaxation facilities include jacuzzi, a steam bath,a hot tub and a sauna. A fitness room is also available.Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are 650 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.