The rooms were just beautiful, and being in center location it was very easy to get around. Breakfast was a bit average though, compared to other hotels we stayed, but overall a very good hotel. (Just to let you know, at night sometimes you can hear people and loud noise from the street, so its not a very quiet place)
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Castiglioni Hotel
- Residenza Castiglioni Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Castiglioni bed and breakfast is located in a beautiful and historic buildings halfway from piazza Duomo and the Santa Maria Novella train station.Easily accessible by walk also with heavy luggage, Residenza Castiglioni offers to you luxury from the past and the comforts of the modern life together.Few rooms, each one different from the others, bright and pleasant, a particular attention to details, a dream that becomes reality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Residenza Castiglioni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.