The villa is very nice, the lounge is decorated with lots of antique furniture. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom was fully covered in travertine. The terrace and the garden are very nice to sit in the evening. The breakfast in the morning was good (bread, ham, cheese, yoghurt, toast and cornflakes. ) The city can be reached by... More
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica Hotel Florence
- Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Ulivi is a beautiful and luxurious fifteenth century Florentine Villa located very close to the gistoric centre of Florence. Access to the downtown is attainable via a comfortable walk or a short bus ride down the famous Via Bolognese. With vineyards and olive orchards that beautify the grounds, Villa Ulivi allows for a relaxing retreat from the hustle-and-bustle of the nearby city centre. Rooms and apartments at Villa Ulivi are large, comfortable, furnished with antiques and illuminated by the Tuscan sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Budget Places, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.