Terrible experience. They didnt let us in and left us stranded because we were late by some time because our train coming to Florence was delayed. Be warned, Italian trains always have delays (which we learnt the hard way) and they will close teh door on you at sharp 8pm. Unless you are arriving in daytime dont bother booking here.... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Millenium Florence
- Residenza Millenium Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Millennium is located in the center of Florence right next to the Santa Maria Novella square. Experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere in our Florentine palazzo. Inside our beautiful Italian 1800 century palazzo we offer bright, fresh and newly renovated rooms with five meters high fresco ed ceilings, all furnished in typical Tuscan style. Residenza Millennium offers double, twin, triple and family rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms. Air conditioning/heating system, satellite flat screen TV and safety box is standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Residenza Millenium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.