This is a comfortable hotel, situated in an old convent in Firenze. It is located in a nice and quiet area, not far from the touristic area (Ponte Vecchio, gli Uffizi, ....). Rooms are large and clean, staff kind and helpful. Prices are very affordable. It's not a fancy hotel, but, overall, I was satisfied.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel Florence
- Casa Santo Nome Di Gesu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 13th-century former monestary is now a guesthouse operated by nums for women travelers and married couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Santo Nome di Gesu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.