A fantastic boutique hotel in Santa Maria Novella piazza. We walked right from the train station! A great location, blocks from the duomo. Beautiful rooms and bathrooms. Ask for a room with view of piazza, beautiful at night. A delicious breakfast buffet. The only problem we did have was with the heat. With the winter weather being warmer than expected,... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.