This is the fourth time I've stayed at Il Villino but my first time since Neri and Giovanni have taken over its management, and nothing has changed, e.g., it continues to be the perfect place to stay in Florence. It's location is just right: a close walk to all the sights but just far enough away to be quiet and... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel
- Residenza Il Villino Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiftheen Century Property located in the Historical City Centre,among Archeological Museum and Galleria dell'Accademia. Rooms are equipped with private bath with hairdryer, heating, A/C,refrigerator,free ADSL internet connection, and are facing the inner courtyard, far away from the street. Property directly managed by the owner family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residenza Il Villino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.