Having read the mixed reviews I was a bit apprehensive, but needn't have been! We were welcomed to the hotel by Eric at the front desk. He was extremely helpful and took time show us places on the map and recommended 'Tito's' for dinner - you have to try this Trattoria just 5 mins walk from the hotel, go early... More
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Florence
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa was built in the end of the eighteenth century and has been recently restored, maintaining the fascinating atmosphere of the ancient college. The coffered ceiling, reconstituted marble flooring, mosaics and frescos constitute our hotels private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Lorenzo il Magnifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.