I bought this trip for my boyfriend as his Christmas present, I booked through BA holidays. The lobby is nice, the staff helpful and more than happy to recommend places to go and restaurants to go to. They will also make reservations for you. We were in room 203, I do wish I'd asked for a room a the back... More
- Also Known As:
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Florence
- Lorenzo Il Magnifico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa was built in the end of the eighteenth century and has been recently restored, maintaining the fascinating atmosphere of the ancient college. The coffered ceiling, reconstituted marble flooring, mosaics and frescos constitute our hotels private collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Lorenzo il Magnifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.