My wife and I spent three days at Tourist House Ghiberti last month, and we were not disappointed. The best thing first: location, location, location. Florence is not a huge city -- it's eminently walkable -- but still, we couldn't have hoped for a more convenient location. It was just an easy 5-10 minute stroll to Il Duomo, the Ponte... More
- Also Known As:
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel
- Tourist House Ghiberti Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist House Ghiberti is situated in the heart of Florence, close to the Duomo. It is a family run hotel with modern comforts and technology.The rooms, retaining the proper Florentine style and hung with pictures by renowned Italian artists, have private bathroom with hairdryer, air conditioning, computer with free internet access, 32 inches lcd TV, Satellite Decoder for tv and radio, DVD-CD player and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tourist House Ghiberti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.