Everything in these reviews about the staff and the absolutely wonderful breakfast spread is true. I'm sure if you are lucky enough to actually get one of the rustic and well kept rooms upstairs in the actual Azzi Hotel, you might give this place top stars. It's so close to the train station you can walk but never hear a... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.