Cose to the Santa Novella Station in Florence. This hotel is very charming and beautifully decorated with art and funky sculptures. It's also glose to the center of Florence and all the most impotant tourist attractions. The breakfast is very great and the staff very helpful. The room was at the ground floor with a lot of space.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.