Loverly Hotel could not be more central to all attractions, only 10 minutes walk from main train station, hotel very comfortable, staff very friendly. Breakfast was included and was very acceptable included hot bacon and scrambled eggs, we had a standard room and it was very comfortable and had all the amenities expected of a 4 star hotel. unfortunately there... More
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.