Stayed there 2 nights, with a special discount. It was incredibly difficult to find a free room during the we (!), so basically they decided for us. It could be tricky to find, since there are no signs, ask for directions upon reservation. Room was fine, quite big, although a little smelly when we arrived. Bathroom was kind of small,... More
- Also Known As:
- La Corte Dei Principi Hotel
- La Corte Dei Principi Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Florence, in a palazzo of 1800 is Residenza D'epoca La Corte Dei Principi. In a unique environment in the world, walking distance from central station and from the most characteristic monuments of the city, offers its guests rooms with all comforts: tv, air conditioning, soft drinks and water, we also have the dependance, always rooms with private bathrooms, quiet rooms, in our residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your La Corte dei Principi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.