This is the ultimate Tuscan experience. Faultless. Impeccable sense of propriety with staff that are accommodating and warm. Look no further for a magical experience in Firenze. Do not be put off by the hotels location either, it's a comfortable 15min stroll down to Ponte Vecchio and the many wonders of the town. An absolute must on any Italian itinerary.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.