I'll not repeat what others have said, and agree with them completely. Everything was spot on and I have recommended this to many friends. We enjoyed the café Robiglio for breakfast. We had lovely service there, although they were very very busy. I would return here in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel
- b&b With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast With a View La Dimora Degli Angeli
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Dimora degli Angeli is a charming and intimate B&B with a view, in a beautiful setting with a view of the Cathedral, private bathrooms and the highest quality comforts.Each room has its own style, with unique wallpaper, furnishings and decor with different influences and design, where everything comes together to create a place for the experienced world traveler.La Dimora degli Angeli is located in the old quadrilateral of Roman Florentia, in via Brunelleschi 4. The 19th century building has windows facing piazza del Duomo and piazza San Giovanni, providing the opportunity to admire the Cathedral, Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's bell towers, and the S. Giovanni baptistery directly from the rooms.This B&B has twelve rooms on 2 floors, a free-tea room available to customers, 24 hours a day and free Wi-Fi at no extra charge.In a warm and welcoming environment, you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Renaissance Florence while experiencing a vacation with the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your B&B La Dimora degli Angeli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.