We stayed in July 2013 and cannot speak too highly of our experience. Our room was spacious and well appointed, the food was fantastic (breakfast was lovely, dinner was exceptional) and the wine was excellent. The staff was welcoming and accommodating - very friendly. We stayed for four nights, and very much look forward to going back. Thank you Sylvia... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Il Falconiere Cortona
- Relais Il Falconiere Hotel Cortona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il Falconiere becomes your own private world, a secluded escape from the pressures of everyday life. Our Relais feels like home because that's what it was built for. With 12 hectares of landscaped gardens, vineyards and olive groves, 2 swimming pools and a health spa. This is a tranquil Tuscan haven full of "Courtesy, Charm, Character, Calm, and Cuisine." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Splendia, Travelocity, Escapio, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Relais Il Falconiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.