Taormina is very touristic so, I think to find somewhere affordable and quiet can be challenge during the summer vacation. We had a good time here. The only down side is you are not allow to use the beach once you plan to check out. They are very strict with this rule.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Delle Sirene Taormina
- Baia Delle Sirene Hotel
- Hotel Baia Delle Sirene Taormina, Sicily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels are all alike.We are sure that you will not be of the same opinion after having resided at Baia delle Sirene. Imagine waking up, surrounded by 3000 sq mts. of nature, breathing Taormina’s story, to be at home more than at home, to live as the protagonist of an enchanting fairytale. Bright and charming rooms, made to measure for tourists, with-Private telephone line-Satellite TV-Air Conditioning-Hair Dryer-Mini bar-Safety Deposit Box-wifiAn informal and sober ReceptionA terrace where you can admire the spectacular sea view whilst sipping a cool aperitif or a tantalising cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Baia delle Sirene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.