We stayed five nights in July and found it to be very accommodating and friendly. The bedroom was spacious, lots of room and plenty of storage, there was a little noise from the street but not enough to disturb us. Their was a good air conditioning unit that wasn't too noisy (we don't need air conditioning units in the UK... More
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mediterraneo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mediterraneo in Syracuse, is an 11 rooms Boutique Hotel located close to the island of Ortigia, the harbor, the train station, the city center.Remodeled in the year 2006, it offers a reception service with staff always available, breakfast in the morning, free internet wi-fi, and an Internet Corner.All rooms, some with harbour sea view, have a private bathroom, hairdryer, shower or bath-tub, TV, minibar, safe, telephone, free wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.