While mucking about in Apulia,and around Taranto,we read about a hostilary that begged discovery. Our itinerary is based on spending 2 days minimum luxury in a 12- day cycle. So, on a lagoon six km outside Taranto,only 50 kmfrom Brindisi airport,sits this amazing former monastery,former 14th century masseria,built in the ruins of a Roman villa.. There is no lack of... More
- Also Known As:
- Histo s. Pietro Sul Mar Piccolo Relais Culti Hotel Taranto
- Histo s. Pietro Sul Mar Piccolo Relais Culti Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Histo Relais Culti is a new luxury hotel which has been built by carefully restoring an abandoned medieval manor and farmhouse of great historical importance, also due to the presence of an ancient Roman aqueduct. People have lived here since ancient Roman times. The Basilica of SS Pietro and Andrea, which dates back to 1st century AD, has been very carefully restored as well, and today it is a wonderful frame where it is possible to organize meetings, special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Relais Histo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.