Was referred here by frequent visitor, and hotel location, staff, and facility couldn't have been better. Our room was a bit small for us, but with a balconey looking at the dome of St. Peter's eating breakfast was tranquility before the crowds of museums and chruches. Caution: taxi drivers do not generally know where the hotel is, but can be... More
- Also Known As:
- Due Torri Baglioni Verona
- Due Torri Baglioni Hotel Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Due Torri Hotel is situated in the historic centre of Verona near the church of Saint Anastasia, as stone’s throw from Juliet’s famous balcony, Piazza Bra and the Arena, known throughout the world.The superb quality of the furnishings and the professional service are highly valued by its illustrious Italian and international clientele, making it the most renowned five-star hotel in Verona.The Hotel - hosted in a XIV century palace, named “Dell’Aquila” - is numbered among the historical dwelling house of the city and it’s member of “The Leading Hotels of The World”.Among the services offered by the structure, Due Torri Hotel is authorized reseller for Fondazione Arena di Verona, with the possibility to buy the tickets for Opera Festival directly by the means of our concierge or booking office ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere, LHW, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Due Torri Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.