When searching for places to stay in Venice we quickly discovered...everything is expensive! The Piccolo Vecellio was in an excellent location to explore everything Venice has to offer but the room was small and dark (due to the guest house being set back from the main street). Breakfast was good (plenty of coffee!) and we were greeted each morning by... More
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel Venice
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piccolo Vecellio is a small family run Guest House lies in a very residential and quiet part of Venice at a few steps by Fondamente Nove: the main gateway to Venice airport and Venice island. The famous St.Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge are at only 10 minutes walking distance.It was recently re-model and everything is pretty new. The rooms are decorated in venetian style and provided of all modern comforts.The Guest House is managed by Matteo, native venetian and his girlfriend Beata. You always have the right answer to all your dubts and aswer about Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Guest House Piccolo Vecellio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.