Great hotel, great location, amazing room (we stayed in 'Class'), lovely staff and lovely breakfast! Cant understand why it would have bad reviews! The wifi didn't work one day, but that's not what we were on holiday for!!!
- Also Known As:
- Il Nido Di Giulietta And Romeo
- Il Nido Di Giulietta & Romeo Hotel Venice
- Il Nido Di Giulietta & Romeo Hotel
- Il Nido Di Giulietta Romeo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of Venice's historic city centre known as San Cassian, just a few minutes from the Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Square, Il nido di Giulietta & Romeo is the ideal choice for anyone planning an exclusive, unforgettable holiday. Easy to reach and handy for public transport, it makes an excellent solution for anyone wanting to experience Venice and its uniqueness to the full. The traditional Venetian architecture, abounding with wells, mosaics, frescoes and columns, merges with more contemporary, original design ideas to create the best solution to satisfy even the most exclusive, demanding clientele. All the rooms are personalized with different finishes to offer each guest an almost bespoke accommodation experience. Space, light and comfort are essential qualities in each room, all of which have either a shower or bath. The junior suites also have a jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Il Nido di Giulietta & Romeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.