We stayed three nights at Casanova ai Tolentini in the larger (triple) room (104). The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was spacious, modern and clean- excellent shower and hot water. The location is very quiet but with easy access to eateries, vaparetto and train station. We paid an additional 5 euro per person for breakfast at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Casanova Ai Tolentini Hotel Venice
- Casanova Ai Tolentini Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casanova ai Tolentini is the Bed and Breakfast where you will find a perfect combination of comfort and discretion in an exclusive home-like environment, we offer the perfect atmosphere to appreciate the magic of the most romantic city in the world.Venice was home to adventurer and irresistible seducer Giacomo Casanova and a city where artists and poets from all over the world left their hearts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Casanova ai Tolentini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.