This is a small hotel, with less than a dozen rooms, but centrally located and with all the needed menities. The staff was pleasnt, well-informed, and helpful. The price was reasonable. Breakfast was nice. A short walk away from San Marcos square, but not too close. On the main canalway, but not noisy. Would definitely return. Room opens to a... More
- Also Known As:
- a Tribute To Music Hotel Venice
- a Tribute To Music Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most beautiful and central part of Venice, at three minutes from Piazza San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Bridge of Sighs and the Church of La Salute, it overlooks the lagoon and its rooms have a spectacular view of the basin of San Marco.The nicely decorated rooms give the feeling of being in an exclusive setting. The elegant baroque design typical of the Venetian style combined with a high and modern comfort, plentiful breakfast, and the constant help of our staff will allow you to spend an unforgettable stay in our wonderful city. All the rooms are with bathroom inside, telephone, Tv, safe, air-conditioning, Set preparing tea and coffee, internet wireless, rich breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your A Tribute To Music reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.